October 19, 2014


Kevin's View
 Monday was my nephew Atti's 2nd birthday. I missed that day because we were on the Island. So today we went over to Jason & Leonie's for another birthday party for the Calgary people (friends and family). All the kids were down in the basement for a while so I thought I'd try to get a shot or two. This guy sure looks like his dad. Poor kid. ;)
Hillary's View
This Sunday was the first time I had the girls from the secondary over to my house after church.  We enjoy some tea and girl talk for about 45 minutes or so before they have to go back to school for lunch.  I'm hoping this is a good chance to build some relationships and get a chance to get to know these wonderful young ladies!

From L to R, me, Safi, Nuria, Mary, Justina, Catherine (lying down), and Josephine.  There are more girls, but some were on a youth trip out to Nahghan village this afternoon.  Another week I'll post a photo of all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment