September 2, 2014


Kevin's View
 My oldest is in grade 12 now! Tori wanted to stay with me for the first week of school and I'd like to think it's because of my great conversational skills and witty anecdotes. Really though, I think it's due to proximity to the school. :) I can't believe I am the father of a young woman graduating in a few short months.
Hillary's View
Today was registration day at Tirrim Secondary School! Those of the kids who had arrived got clearance from the principal, paid their fees, and came to me and two others in the library to sign out their textbooks. The wind brings in a lot of dust over the holiday months, but we got most of it cleared and began sorting the books so they were ready for the students.  Also, some of the students I taught before at the primary school are now at Tirrim Secondary - it was wonderful to get to see them again and hear stories of things we did together five years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment