September 1, 2014


Kevin's View
 Wow, I got home today and realized this was the only photo I took today (just north of Claresholm). Driving home from the farm, I stopped for a few caches. Sometimes they are located near these Alberta history signs. Even before caching, I wanted to visit as many of these signs as I could to take pictures. Now with caching, there's even more incentive for me. It's neat to read about the history that happened right under our feet. I also find it interesting to think about those that traveled between Lethbridge/Fort Macleod and Calgary, it would take them days and we do it in just a couple of hours now.
Hillary's View
This is my friend Ngurinit (in-GOOR-in-it). She worked for Nick and Lynne when I was here before, and now works at the short term house doing laundry.  She is such a sweet lady.  We've had fun with my very limited Rendille (but it's coming back! I'm so happy!) trying to understand each other. Today, though, she was telling me - "You left... but you came back! You came back!"  Yep, I'm pretty excited about it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment