August 25, 2014


Kevin's View
 More exciting times in the life of Kevin... Marshall's opened recently not too far from home. Tori, Sydney and I went to check it out after supper tonight. As we wandered around, I remembered someone at work had commented that it was sort of like Winners. I was just saying that to the girls when I walked past their gift cards, turns out they are owned by the same parent company... I mostly went for their for their sake but I was the one that spent the most, new socks and a belt!
Hillary's View
There are a lot of short termers here in Nairobi about to head off to different ministry locations in Kenya and Tanzania, so the AIM short term coordinator and his wife hosted a bunch of us for pizza and a bonfire - it was nice to just chill outside in a yard - a YARD! Not that common in Nairobi! - and have a fun evening around the fire.  One thing with the sun setting at 6:30 every night is that by 8:30 we all start to feel like it's time for bed! There's a reason they call 9pm 'Missionary Midnight!' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment