July 27, 2014


Kevin's View
 Mom and dad were in town for the weekend so they took me and the girls out for supper at Cactus Club to celebrate Tori's birthday (That is a delicious slice of cheesecake in front of Tori that we all sampled). After dinner, they also took the girls to the farm for the week. Woohoo! Time with their grandparents!!
Hillary's View
Today we went back to AIC (Africa Inland Church) Crater. As guests, we were invited to, well, take over everything! A colleague and I ran Sunday School (I did the story of Jonah, but when that wasn't long enough, I was sure glad for my repertoire of camp songs!) and then the kids sang one of the songs I taught them in the service and recited the memory verse my colleague taught them.  We were given lunch and then visited a family nearby at their shamba (family farm) afterwards. Kenyans sure are skilled at making people feel welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment