July 11, 2014


Kevin's View
 Today we had a family memorial service for Uncle Bob. He passed away in April 2013 and his wish was to have his ashes scattered in the coulee of the farm where he grew up (and my parents still live). One of the two trees he requested is in the background, an Amur Maple which turns red in the fall. The farm equipment is a mower like the one he would have ridden as a kid. Dad had a plaque made up as well. The area is fenced off to keep out the deer and cows.
Hillary's View
I love African fabrics. And I love wrap skirts. So when I found these in the craft room at Mayfield, AND they supported a good cause.... I may have splurged a little. But look! Aren't they pretty??? And they're calm enough that I would likely wear them in Canada, too. Squeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment