October 10, 2014


Kevin's View

A while back, I decided I wanted to go to an EarthCaching Mega event in Duncan, BC. That morphed into me and the girls staying with Hillary's parents Doug & Patt for the Thanksgiving weekend. Today was the day to fly out. Because of scheduling and getting the tickets on Air Miles, we had to fly through Vancouver so this is us about to board on our way to Nanaimo.
Hillary's View
Thanksgiving weekend certainly looked different for me here in Korr. It wasn't a holiday, but it was midterm break, so we had Friday and Monday off. With the kids free for a long weekend, I wanted to take advantage of the time to spend with them when they weren't needing to be studying, studying, studying...

 ... after I finished marking mid term exams, of course. I spent most of today finishing off marking writing exams - a task made slightly more difficult by the windy, windy day. Rocks were my friends today, keeping the papers from blowing everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment