June 26, 2014


Kevin's View
I know Hillary put up a picture of lilacs about a week ago but I couldn't resist these ones. Yesterday, when I was heading to work, the beautiful scent overwhelmed me as soon as I walked out my door. If this was a scratch and sniff picture, you would be amazed at the wonderful fragrance. Lilacs remind me of my grandma as she would take clippings off her trees and bring them inside.
Hillary's View
I'm enjoying a few days with my parents this week, spending some time before I head off.  I always love to come here and see what's new at their house. They've lived here a year and a half, and they are slowly but surely making it their own.  It looks so good! Their yard is beautiful, too. Dad is especially tickled with his tomatoes! They'll be ready soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment